Veterinarian (Justus-Liebig-University Giessen) with own practice in Engelskirchen, Germany since 2008.
Member of ATF since 2008, GGTM since 2010, GPT and COLLL since 2015.
Further training courses
- With Dr. Fahrenkrug comprehensive basic training in the field of dentistry for dogs, cats and small pets, as well as individual advanced modules in 2007/8
- In 2008 ATF Training "Behavioural Therapy" Module 1-10
- In the year 2008 -2009 one year basic training acupuncture at the August-Brode-Schule in Wuppertal
- In the year 2010 - 2011 ATF training course "Acupuncture" module 1-10 (except module VII)
- March 2010 2-day advanced training acupuncture at the animal acupuncture school Wuppertal, topic "psychological diseases in animals", topic "pain therapy II".
- August 2010 3-day advanced training in animal acupuncture at the August-Brodde-Schule Wuppertal, subject "Cancer therapy with animals".
- November 2010 2-day advanced training with Jean-Yves Guray, animal acupuncture school Wuppertal, subject "Osteopathic acupuncture".
- Osteopathic training at the veterinary academy for osteopathy "Équilibre" in the veterinary clinic Hattersheim
- Further training as neural therapist in Nobember 2012 in the four-legged rehabilitation centre in Bad Wildungen with Dr. Andreas Zohmann
- Since 2015 in further education to "Biological Veterinary Medicine", focus on phytotherapy