Only for professional therapists
Become a member of our college! Join us in advancing photobiological medicine as the medicine of the third millennium!
We offer our colleagues these advantages among others:
24-hour access to our protocol database
- Our treatment library includes hundreds of protocols from the fields of human medicine (dermatology, rehabilitation, physiotherapy, etc.), sports medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine.
- Our therapy instructions are manufacturer-independent and can be implemented with almost all photobiomodulation lasers.
- The therapy instructions consist of up to four modules:
- a manual for the implementation of classical photobiomodulation with CW lasers or pulse lasers
- suggestions for the use of pulse frequencies in order to optimise therapy results
- a manual for laser acupuncture for therapists who either use acupuncture in addition to photobiomodulation or exclusively use acupuncture.
- You have access to all departments regardless of your specialty.
- The protocol database is continuously updated and supplemented.
24-hour access to the colleague magazine
We regularly publish important news from first-hand research:
- lectures and interviews with leading scientists, extracts from congresses, etc.
- reviews of new publications from the field of research
- case documentations
Colleagues receive a COLLL fellow signum (image for e.g. homepage) and a membership certificate (PDF)
Requirements for membership:
Membership of COLLL gives you access to our department. For this you have to prove a therapeutic qualification. Private users of laser devices or other devices for photobiomodulatory therapy cannot become members.
Membership fee per year: